Friday, February 08, 2008

VAL SHAWCROSS NEWSLETTER

GREATER  LONDON  ASSEMBLEY
Valerie Shawcross AM
 
 
 
Dear Friend
I have just published my latest newsletter which includes details about the Mayor's Youth Offer, plans for new police bases, updates on Herne Hill Junction, Crystal Palace Park and Brixton Central Square as well as many other updates on my work as your London Assembly Member.
You can find it on my website at http://www.valshawcross.com/fileadmin/files-shawcross/downloads/ValShawcrossNewsletterWinter2008.pdf. If you need a paper copy please do let me know.
Kind regards
Valerie Shawcross AM
LONDON Assembly Member
Lambeth & Southwark
City Hall
The Queen's Walk
London
SE1 2AA
020 7983 4371
 
THE FORUM IS HAPPY TO PUBLISH  REPORTS FROM ELECTED MEMBERS
IDEALLY IN EMAIL OR HYPERLINK-DOCUMENTS  HAVE TO  BE  RETYPED


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]