Saturday, October 20, 2007

SOUTH LONDON LOOP LINE

SOUTH  LONDON LINE-LONDON BRIDGE TO VICTORIA LOOP
SERVICE UNDER THREAT OF CLOSURE
 
 
Network Rail have drawn up plans that, if implemented, could mean the end of the South London Line - the line that runs in a loop from Victoria to London Bridge stations via Denmark Hill and Peckham Rye.
Click here: http://www.tessajowell.net/your_say?TopicId=8fb6db9f-3c9f-5b84-f5ee-faf4d6b310c5 (or paste the link into your browser) to link to the relevant page on my website where you can find out more and register your views.
There are links on that page to background documentation and to my previous representations on this matter.
If this is something that may affect you I hope you will be able to leave a comment on my website. Constituents can also email me directly on jowellt@parliament.uk (please include your name and your address in my constituency).
The consultation closes on October 26th (next Friday) and I hope to incorporate the most relevant comments into my representations at that time.
You can also respond directly to the consultation by emailing: southlondon.rus@networkrail.co.uk
With best wishes,
Tessa Jowell MP
 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]