Friday, June 22, 2007

BT MANHOLE


HISTOIRE AMUSANTE...........

you know that BT Manhole cover
with barriers around it by the traffic lights under the Junction Railbridge... that's been like that for six months... well I reported this a to Southwark who said they would chase it up................ on a second enquiry they said although it was a Southwark pavement its was managed by Lambeth and that I would have to phone Lambeth to ask them to phone up BT. . Now I don't think I will wait for Lambeth as we are still waiting to hear why they didn't turn up in Norwood Road last Friday week to discuss carrying out necessary repairs.
So I reported the position through BT's website...................this morning I got a call from BT in India who then connected me to someone in UK. the person in the the UK didn't have sight of my email ( its in India so I had to go through the process of reporting the whole thing again and you trying giving a precise address for under the bridge.............
THE BT CONTACT FOR THIS IS 151 REPAIRS/ FAULTS REFERENCE LSI XXV 85. if any one wants to chase this up

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]