Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PUNCTILLIOUS PARKING WADEN

PUNCTILLIOUS PARKING WARDEN
 
In Fawnbrake Avenue we are being targeted by a Lambeth parking warden who goes up and down the road on his scooter several times a day giving tickets to cars with a tyre touching a kerb. We've also had one case of a ticket issued for being parked too far from the kerb whilst a child was picking up uniform. The warden appears almost every morning around 0900 as I walk my daughter to school. What a waste of Lambeth Council resources and what a blatant revenue generation scheme. Is anyone else getting this? I plan to write to local councilors but would like to share my frustrations- and I haven't even had a ticket!!!
 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]