Monday, November 27, 2006

SCAMS

BE ON YOUR GUARD AGAINST BOGUS OFFICIALS
 
Hi Paul
Thanks for your email.  I was just looking on the Herne hill forum, and notice the section for Scams.  Last Friday Night, a young man knock at my door, stating he was from British Gas, and he was wanted to know if I had a key meter, and if so he wanted my key number.  I told him, if he was who he said he was, he would know what services I had, then I closed the door.  I then rang British Gas and reported the incident, they said, that they had not sent anyone out to my address.  Not sure what they can do with the Ky Number, but you may want to warning people in the area.

Kind Regards
Dorothy

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]