Wednesday, June 14, 2006

SPEED CAUTION SIGN

SPEED WARNING SIGN FOR HERNE HILL
at junction with Ruskin Walk

Following representations by the Forum we have confirmation that
a cautionary sign will be installed at the above location and warn drivers when they go over 20 MPH

To Cllr Jim Dickson
I write to inform you that we have secured a sign of this nature for erection along Herne Hill at a specific location as mentioned in the email from David. I apologise for the delay in implementation, this has ben as a result of our current workload. I can reassure you that we are doing everything we can to have these signs erected at various locations. I am copying this to my colleagues who are making the necessary arrangements to erect these signs.
Lambeth Transport.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]